He's cheating on me again!! What should I do?

So I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for around 7 years now, we've been dating since college and 2 months ago I found out he was cheating on me with my neighbor. Also this wasn't the first time he cheated, he cheated on him before too but I forgave him. When I I found out he's cheating on me a 2nd time, I had to leave the country to take a break, I left for a month without confronting him. I came back and he's still with her, (She's trying to manipulate him into breaking things off with me) I tried to contact him to meet up and dicuss about where our relationship is going but he refused to meet up with me. It's been 7 years and our families even discussed marriage and now it's all falling apart! What should I do?

We moved together for college, if we break up this means I will have to start a whole new life, and its been 7 years I just want to fix it, but I don't know how is it possible anymore.. ): ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well , im Sorry For What Happened ! My grandma had ur same situation, She had A boyfriend for 7 years since she was 16 but then They broke up for some reasons and she got married with my grandpa. She said that she loved her boyfriend so much but she Always says thank God they broke up cause If not, she wouldn't have met and got married With my grandpa ! What im trying to say is that , I know its hard for u, But if he really does love u he wouldn't have cheated on u for the first time or at least after u forgave Him!!! Besides if he cares he would have accepted To see u when u asked for It !! Its ur right To be with someone That knows Ur value! And u have the right to be happy ! If he cheated 2 times he won't stop :/ so now Its ur turn to think If u wanna live with a man that wouldn't cheat on u and that truly loves u OR to live with a guy that cheated On u 2 Times!! Just cause u can't Make all the things that happened in 7 years Fall apart! please Think deeply About this :) wish u ThE best <3

What Guys Said 14

• You should spend as much time with other friends as you can, because that does not sound like it's going to work out. If he's still with her, and she wants things broken up with you... you will probably be better off getting out of that drama. Hanging out with your support network - friends and family - will make things easier.

7 years is a long time, but it's not the end of the world.

Good luck!!!

• You should break up! How are you gonna marry someone that's cheating on you, and seems to have no regrets?
    Break up!

• See, this is why a lot of us men don't have pity on girls in bad relationships.

They full and knowingly stick with bad guys.

Such as, girls who are going "he cheated on me *again*!" when the simple answer to a person cheating the first time is, "have a nice day!"

• Time to hunt for a new boyfriend... some guys will ALWAYS want more than one woman, no matter how awesome the singular woman is!

• if he did it AGAIN ystill with him basically? :-/

• You shoot him. In the dick.

• You should have left him for good after the first time he left you. Do you really think marriage would end in anything other than disaster with him?

• I can't believe you stuck around for there to be a second time, but if you want my opinion, here it is, the best thing you can do is to leave the worthless piece of shit. find someone else who respects and cares for you.

• Leave.. . simple answer to a simple question... or have an open relationship if you love him... because he's not going to cheat... he got away with it once, twice, and so on... he will try and try again... so if you want this man than just have an open relationship... you two still live as a couple but fuck whomever you want. Thats going to be the only way to keep him... you can't make a cheater not cheat

• Leave his sorry ass and find yourself a better man

• You should have left him the first time.

• Leave him, he deserves it.

• Leave him, you gave him a second chance and this is how he repays you.

• He has cheated on you multiple times and you DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO? Try staying with him and letting him cheat as many times as he needs to in order to teach you a lesson on how to deal with people like that lol

What Girls Said 6

• Dump that pathetic jerk. You deserve someone better

• You should leave him right now! As soon as possible. Dump him! He doesn't deserve you

• Break up with him? You should have done that the first time he cheated. Cheaters will always cheat.

• I'd say leave him but I hope things start to work out moving together

• Why not dump him?

• He's still with this other girl and refusing to see you. Sounds like he's already moved on, you should to.