Can players change?

I've known this guy for nearly a year and we've developed a really good friendship but recently he started telling me that he liked me. I'm the type of girl who goes for the sweet guys even if they aren't good looking, I'm not what guys consider "bad" and I am very polite and try to be classy so he wouldn't usually be the type I would go for. He has slept with 11 girls and we are only 17. But he said "If I had a girl like you who isn't like a whore then I would be comitted to you." He always lists reasons why he likes me and I feel like all of the time we spent getting to know eachother he actually listened. I just can't determine if he actually has the potential to leave his lifestyle for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many young naive girls think they can change a "bad boy" into prince charming but the truth is he will always be a jerk and a unreliable "bad boy" who will just cheat on you while lying to your face. Try going for real genuine guys not mr bad boy saggy pants.

What Guys Said 2

• if that plyer REALLY falls in love... YEAH then

• No you can't change him and he likes you at the moment until he gets what he wants.

What Girls Said 2

• Players don't change, if they want to change they will change on there own. All they do is play with girls feelings and use them to the best of there ability. Go with your gut and trust your gut if you aren't to sure about him.

• talk to your most trusted friends, see what they think. If they're true friends, they'll give you the truest advice.