Do I love my boyfriend?

I'm 29, and recently met this guy through a friend. We've been dating for about 6 months ago. I'm not sure if I love him, and I need to know so I'm not wasting my time.

I think he is amazing in soooo many ways! He's sweet, supportive, kind of funny randomly, patient, calm, appreciative, honest, very hardworking, and so much more. I'm attracted to him, and the sex is really good! But I'm having trouble jumping in completely. He's not the same ethnicity as me, and my parents will very much disapprove. And he's not the smartest guy...more sweet and simple. I love talking to him. But sometimes I wonder if I just enjoy the companionship, and having someone to do things with, and not necessarily love him.

I'm not sure if I'm hesitant because I know if I'm all in, I'm going to marry this guy. What is love at 6 months supposed to feel like? Is it a calmer, mutual respect for your significant other? Or should it feel more intense?? I'm quite confused.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you ask, you don't love him.