Is it bad that sometimes I just want to give up?

This "relationship" is slowly going bad. There's always at least 1 fight a week, his drinking is out of control, he always thinks he's right when he's drunk, yells and screams at me.. I don't think I can take it. I don't think he cares at all anymore..

Most Helpful Girl

• End the relationship. As soon as possible. The relationship for you is pretty much over, you just haven't said it out loud to him verbally. Do whats best for your emotional and mental health. You need peace of mind.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't walk away from this relationship; RUN! This guy is on his way down, don't let him drag you with him.

• if at least 1 fight occurs per week... then it'd be best to give it up basically...:-/

• It's always when he's drinking.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a friend of mine.. I would try to talk to him and see if he would talk back or see whats going on his mind... try and get him to stop drinking if you can :(