Describe your dream girl/guy?

What would your dream girl/guy be like? Physically and personality wise.

1|0
9|23

Most Helpful Guy

• dreams girls, wow do they excist? i think the answer is quit simple. A well balanced individual, who takes great care of herself and is in tune with her feelings and emotions. My ex gf is extremely pretty but she is shallow, hiding her true self, behind a disguise of kidness and sincerity. She plays the part perfect, young single mom, who can act very cute & innocent but she is a wolf in sheeps clothing. She is an emotionally abusive girl, who is a sad and lonely individual with 1 or more personality disorders. She needs constant attention to validate herself. Communicating with her was Impossible, her feelings and emotions always got the best of her , if she hates you, she hates you with a deep passion and she doesn't need a real reason to do so. By looks she was my dreamgirl but i really dont like her for how she treated me, and the way she is from the inside. So i started dating another girl, also not bad looking but also damaged goods. Unlike my ex gf , i dont think this girl has a personality disorder, she lets herself be manipulated. We had a great vibe going on , but she also seemed out of tune with her emotions. She is a follower of other people, but not to her own feelings.

im just hoping to find a girl who i can communicate with, who looks good ( not supermodel material ) , who is loyal, funny and sincere. seems like im asking for much.

but my ultimate dream woman: Lagertha from the Vikings series :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Here comes the downvotes!
    Physically!
    @GalaxyHotChoc
    @BarbaraP
    @GirlsEatGirls
    @Chick180 Cause breakfast!!!

Personality... well..
    As long as she's open minded, trust worthy and isn't stuck up I'll be fine.

2|2
    1|0
  • Physically: Pretty face, beautiful eyes, long or medium haircut (ponytail is ok too), tall, fit/athletic/toned body, sexy legs, sporty and/or casual clothing style.
    Personality: Assertive, self-confident, dominant, sexually aggressive, smart and a bit bossy ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • her, I can't say much because I know nothing about her, name, classes etc. Nothing. She is very quiet/dark, usually alone (She has one good friend I see her with sometimes), long straight blonde hair that covers her face if you look at her from the side (Not on her face), very covered up (Clothes) which I like, I don't like the loose tiny clothes style, and she's taller than me, so I don't know if that helps me at all. She's thin, I'm not really into the big ass/boobs or I don't focus on it, for example, a flat chest would not bother me at all. Now that I said she was taller (I like taller girls/women) I am 1.7 m or 5.7 ft for those that are used to the Imperial system. Just to be clear, she's not that much taller than me, the only reason I think that is because the only time I've been closer to her, she was wearing heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Taywallee16 about a year from now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I'll never find my dream girl because I don't really know if she exists but ok I'd love a woman who is nice but can be mean she won't let me do whatever I want. She can curse at me , hit me a little , yell at me. I'd love her to be open minded , act silly and isn't afraid to think and just be out of the box. She should have a sense of humor and be tough mentally and physically. She's an ambitious independent woman with an incredible drive that won't ever let anyone tell her she can't do what is put in her mind. Loves me for the way that I am , just the way that I love her she's in love with children & I think that's all I could think of for now

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go on for quite a while but the short list

in shape, outdoors lover, good with kids, kind, romantic, open minded, loves me for me, and just an all around good person. Oh and beautiful eyes that I could get lost in :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face, shorter than me, light enough to pick up, but not too skinny. That's really all i need to be satisfied physically.

Personality: Loving, caring, clingy, romantic, sweet, kind, dependant (on me), SUPER affectionate (I'd want a girl who can't go 5 minutes without cuddling :3), honest, loyal, optimistic, and somewhat intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush.
    I always say that for this question...

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks - I actually don't really have that much in this category, because I judge people more by personality. If I can tell she is a good Lady I will override this part which brings us to...

Personality - How I really judge someone. I would like it if she is Christian, smart, lovable, kind, tolerant, a bit tough, and if she can put up a good fight. :).

1|0
    0|0
  • She would be smart, funny, passionate and classy
    She would also like kids! and having fun!
    She would be 5'6''-5'8'' skinny, with a nice butt, long smooth legs, pretty face,
    nice brown hair, ummmm yeah thats it haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent looking face, nice, hair, beautiful smile, pale or tan middle eastern skin, has a sense of humor, average to big sized boobs, likes to dress in cosplay, and is intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough :)

• Show All
    • That's what she said!
      hahaha sorry cx

• Lol @grace_rdz haha its okay ^_^

• My dream girl should have the following qualities: Exceptionally intelligent, smart, beautiful and attractive, should have a very high EQ, good character and awesome personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • physically; she has to have the most sexiest thighs ever... even if her thighs and inner thighs are alil jiggly, thats ok. flat soft stomach, shapely arms. personality wise, she has to be very affectionate and loves cuddling, outgoing

0|0
    0|0
  • taylor swift and megan trainor.. my dream woman

0|0
    0|0
  • U bby.

Really just a girl with values, is cute, and loyal to me.

0|0
    1|1
  • trustworthy, nice, funny, kind, Non religious - has a round ass - cup size doesn't matter to me =O - blue eyes - brunette - curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • my dream girl have curves 38 - 30- 46 confidence and dominant nature

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks: Petite. C cup, Firm ass.
    Personality: Kind, patient, open-minded, good sense of humor but can be a complete freak in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone just a little bit more attractive than me i'd rather have a cute looking girl than a hot one cause hotness fades away over time. Basically i want someone like me. Someone who appreciates me for who i am and what i do.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Taywallee16 !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically, you ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Dark long hair, gorgeous brown eyes, smooth eye brows sexy face - but so cute when he smiles, hot body (but not gym-ratty), manly arms and hands... oh I just realized I described my husband. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i like a guy to be about 2 inches taller than me and definitely not shorter than me. I seem to go for the funny, social, kind guys. In the looks zone i like it when they have darker, black-ish hair and blue eyes <3 thats stunning. Im not too picky though ^.^ I like a guy to be a reasonable weight, just don't be over average, with a general amount of muscle. Not too much or they look like a horse on steroids :\ xD I like it when a guys has good teeth. there's nothing really as bad as a guy with a massive gap in between his teeth other than being unhealthy & smelly. I like a guy to be confident yet he smiles at you a lot and feels the need to make you laugh :D (even though i hate my smile xD) I absolutely LOVE guys that have good hygiene. Its really gross when they walk past you and they stink like a rotting carcass. The other thing that i love would be smiling eyes, defined cheek bones & a American or English ACCENT. (i'm English/South African/Australian so i love these accents) I know i'm setting the standards pretty high but hey, its my DREAM guy :P
    (Also exactly like my crush)

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: Tupac. Creamy dark skin, nice toned body but not too big, eyes that smile with his lips, fluid and confident movements.

Personality: Tupac. Strong, take on the world ego on one side. Caring, playful, emotional and funny on the other.

If he was still alive, OMG enter groupie life.

0|2
    1|0
  • Hmm
    In a guy
    Physical: In shape, tattoos, pretty eyes.
    Personality\mental: Responsible, sense of humor, kind, and trust worthy.

In a girl
    Physical: Thick or chubby is okay but not obese (its not healthy), I dont care about boob size, pretty eyes, tattoos and piercings.
    Personality\mental: Kind, a little stubborn but still open minded, funny, likes to have fun (not a couch potato), and trust worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream guy consist of him being himself loving unconditionally, caring, a sense of humor and values family

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream guy <3
    Physically: Tall, dark, muscular and handsome
    Personality: Jock ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hairs, grey eyes and I leave rest for your imagination, cause I have yet to figure out myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dirty Blonde Hair. Blue Green Eyes. Amazing Personality. Oh wait! I'm already dating him! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I fancy mistninja 😍😍

0|0
    0|0