Girls, what is this girls deal?

Alright so my friends introduced me to this girl because they thought we'd be a good match. Met her and we hit it off, she's gorgeous (does swimsuit modeling so yeah lol), great personality that matches up with mine perfectly. So first night we meet she kisses me at the end. That was 2 weeks ago, then she told me one day before we hung out this past Saturday that because of past relationships and her being 'emotionally unstable' lol which I know is a red flag but I knew what she meant, that she was only looking to hang out and nothing more which I said was fine. So we went out just her and I Saturday for drinks and had an even better time. Non stop laughing, no awkward silence or anything, just an amazing night. At the second bar (we only had like 3 beers at this point) she starts kissing me and is all over me and touchy and all that. We leave around 130 and she ends up coming in my apartment and leaves at 530 am so yeah lol don't need to explain that part. Today we were making plans to hang out again and she said she needs to try hard not to let things go there again and resister the urge lol like not even kiss me. I mean I assume she likes me and all that but why is she trying so hard not to? And how do I beat that lol? And lastly, you really think she can hang out with me and not let things go there again?

Come on girls I need more input on this lol

1

What Girls Said 1

• Okay, I'll help with what I can.
    When she says 'emotionally unstable' it is most likely she is referring to not wanting to be hurt again. When she says 'past relationships' she is most likely referring to has been before. If you link those two together... I would say the reason she's trying to stay away from you is because she doesn't want to get hurt again and she doesn't know if you're like the other guys.. (Idk either though 😑). And why she can't stop touching you? She is probably lonely and wants somebody.. But since she doesn't want to be hurt she tries to tell you half- heartedly she doesn't want it... Well, at least that's what I was lead to assume. Good luck to the realtionship!

• Thanks for your feedback! No I'm not a bad guy (I know that's what they all say lol) and I actually graduated with her ex and we're very very different. I just don't know if I should back off and focus on others or keep pursuing this because I honestly really like her.

• Oh and she's not lonely lol we're both still single and have others but she gets very nervous to hang out with me but then told me how fun and relaxing I am lol. I don't know I never had a girl trying to resist me lol.

• This is right on