Would you date someone who is in a relationship but not happy with his/her SO?

Its not cheating because s/he doen't care about his/her current relationship and is happier to be with you but has reasons to not break up with his/her SO.
Would you date him/her?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If she has reasons not to break up with him, why are you with her? Because she's happier with you? She's not even leaving him for you.

I voted b.

• She is married and has two children with her husband so she can't get her divorce.

• No don't want but can't help myself, so confused don't know what to do.

• You should find someone else. You are going to be labelled as a home wrecker if you don't

What Girls Said 10

• It's one thing to date someone in a relationship when you DON'T know they're in a relationship or when they have permission. But if you KNOW they're with someone else and they don't have permission, you are contributing to the problem and you're racking up bad karma.

• Thanks. Actually there is a married woman who I love and she loves me too but because of her two kids with her husband she can't get divorce.

• It's a sucky situation, but she knows what needs to be done. Until she can make the choice to change for herself and possibly her children it's better just to let go. Who knows. Maybe you're leaving will be the impetus to get her divorce.

• No I wouldn't and YES IT IS CHEATING. If they're still involved then it's cheating. Idc how much they don't like/care for each other. They're still together which means that anything outside of the relationship is cheating.

• What if he is married and doesn't want to get divorce because he will lose a lot of money but he doesn't love his wife anymore and loves you so much?

• It would never work for me. Why? Because as much as he loved me, he would never fully mine.

• no way. as long as they are with someone, they stand no chance with me, whether they are happy or not. if he really wants to be with me, he'll put the poor girl out of her misery and clear the air.

• I don't care how unhappy he is. It's STILL cheating.

• I wouldn't date anyone like that, but I would have Sex with someone in that situation.

• NO. Never.
    It is cheating cause he might not care about his relationship but his wife does. I wouldn't want to hurt someone like that.. I'm not a homewrecker.

• No because to me that's still cheating whether or not the person is happy they are still with someone else.

• I will not take part in his cheating, if he is so uinhappy then he should be working it out with his S. O. not be with another girl.

• No, save the heartbreak.

• No, if he was more happy with me he'd break up with his girlfriend...

What Guys Said 7

• No, they are cheating on their partner by going outside the relationship, and as a guy whose wife cheated with her ex, it damn well hurts and i kicked her ass to the curb.
    so she needs to act like an adult and either end the relationship, or possibly turn it into an open relationship with her SO approval, or suck it up and stay home...

• I would tell her that if she wants me she first needs to breakup with the other guy, for respect towards the guy, and towards me.

• In my case right now she is married and because of her children can't get her divorce.

• You still shouldn't date her, do it for the kids.

• That's still being a an active participant in someone else's cheating.

• No I do not tolerate cheating and I will not play a part in breaking up a couple for my own benefit.

• I know a guy who had sex with a bride to be I was so angry because he found it funny and said it happened because of her and i really dont like hearing of people doing things like that.

• Definitely has to end the relationship

• It's cheating. I will never be that guy.

Break up first.