Is it normal to kiss after talking to someone for only a week?

I've been talking to a guy since last week and this week.. Today we kissed and it was more than one. It was really natural, we cuddled and talked. I don't know if that's normal or not? My friend says I have a pattern of moving too fast when it's only the first two week and it will last a month again. It has been for the past three guys, everytime she says it will last a month.. It happens. The only difference the first two guys.. I can't even be myself, it was awkward so that ended. The third one, I couldn't be myself cuz he didn't want anything more.. Only sex so it ended. But this guy, I can be myself and im very comfortable around him. What do you guys think? Should I even try and see if it goes anywhere or end it because her words might come true

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it felt right then it felt right. Go with your gut. Don't let your friend make your decision for you. People have kissed in less time than a week.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you try, if you don't try, you can't win. You can let her words become a self-fulling prophecy if you want.

• I don't want that, I want to try. But I'm afraid it will end up being like what she said. I will keep trying though.

• a week? From what I've seen most girls get bored and lose interest if a guy doesn't make a move by the third time they hang out.

• Yeah. And shit that's crazy

What Girls Said 1

• Don't listen to friends. Friends are usually stupid and give bad advice.

There advice is only in regards to what they do anyway, so it's not going to be helpful for you.