If asked out on a date by someone you met on GaG from another State or country, would you agree if they were willing to travel to your location?

I've met a lot of amazing, smart and beautiful women on this site but I'm a little confused as to how online fondness can be built into something more, if at all possible. Any input, feedback or advice would be most appreciated.

• Yes
  • No
It does sound crazy, I'm well aware. I've always been a hopeless romantic though and if there's a great mutual fondness and connection, I figurye it's just another reason to travel and broaden my horizons.

Most Helpful Girl

• If we had talked and really got to know each other and I was sure that they were batshit crazy or a catfish, then sure.

What Girls Said 7

• You really want to go through all the trouble to travel to a particular country just to have a coffee with several girls off here on GaG? Correct me if I'm wrong, but how does that not sound crazy?

But hey, relationships can happen off here, you just have to have the time and effort to get to know someone on here, on a personal level.. That's all. If everything is aligned then I would suggest going to see them. And that's if you and whoever female GaGer is, want to work something between the two of you.

• Sure, why not. As long as we talked about everything under the moon and sun. I don't see a problem with it.

• If I like him and he's not a perv, I would. :)

• depands. it can be yes and it also can be no.

• eh I have my doubts number one reason I'm not leaving my family.

• TOO creepy to have an ANON case my joint and I have nothing on him.
    It's creepy enough to comm with ANONs on GAG
    ... so I go ANON due to past poor experiences

• Why so the can flash their dicks at me and murder my family? D:

• 😂😂

• No. Just a date assuming the fondness and connection are mutual. No dick flashing or murdering.

What Guys Said 3

• That's more trouble than I'm worth. She'd have to be nuts, and I'd have to be a moron.

I wouldn't date someone 45 minutes down the freeway. Let alone another state. That's too much and maybe you dont see that now, just rub off a few seeds and you'll get over it.

• There are so many good and trustworthy girls whom I won't refuse. And since it's my place, I'm safe too. So I would surely like it. ^_^

• I'm not going anywhere.