What is one thing you wish the opposite sex didn't care for?

I'm talking physical. There are certain thing which are seen as standard in attracting someone, but some people would rather not or couldn't be bothered with do it. Ex body hair ( leg hair for girls) or obseity ( girls annd guys)

What is is one "standard" attraction tool that you wish the people you attracted to didn't care for

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing I like shaving and being thin and clean and intelligent. but those are things I can control. Are you only asking about things we can control it also things that we can't like height color eyes bone width etc... Though I think basically nothing about me physically that bothers me that I can't control. Plus I'm more likely to be bothered personally not bc it's not attractive to guys but bc it's not attractive to me. I have a very close relationship with myself. I'm the first one I care about appealing to, tbh. Anything I'm bothered by I'll be bothered personally not bc if what I think a guy will think and if it bothers me it won't help much that it doesn't bother him.

• i was talking about anything but i guess mostly about the things we can control

What Girls Said 8

• Boobs.. I feel that a women's breast should be treated as if it were a man's. Let's burn the bras and stop wearing shirts.

• is the skin and eye color counted? :)

• Big boobs! :(

• Good skin..
    I wish more than I stop fussing about perfect skin cuz its not gonna happen

• Weight , definitely !

• I dont mind weight as much as how she carries it. I got a theory that you can't truly judge how hot a woman is until you see her 30 or so pounds overweight. If she still has a nice body shape you know she will still be attractive to you when she does gain weight. Which tends to happen to us all when we get older

• 30 or so pounds differs from person to person. Some guys won't even look at girls because they look overweight to them.

• Boobs and butts. I can deal with being judged about everything else.

• Boobs, butt, skin, how you look..

• Skin color... or better yet my scars.

What Guys Said 5

• My wallet, but physically, let the girls like whatever they wanna like

• Personality

• But personality is who you are?

• Well I'm not a bad person. But you best believe that I dont have the best personality in the world. On the contrary I met people in life who had magnificent personalities yet when I look back I wish I would of never these people in the first place

• Height. The one thing guys can't change is a big deal to so many girls

• Money, Social skill, charisma, whatever her friends and family

• Well as I think my main physical disadvantage (when it comes to dating) is my height, I guess I'll go with girls caring about height - it'd be great if they didn't.

Also I guess it'd be good if they only cared about penis width and not length - I'm above average girth but only average length.