Guys, there's a guy im seeing have been for around 4 months and I'm not sure if he's into me he will say to me that he's " into me for now"?

Recently gave me a pet name and when he talk about the future a year or so from now he includes me in it to some extent. I can't shake the feeling though that he's just not that into me. Or he only wants the sexual side of our relationship, I asked him what we were and he said he doesn't know, but he enjoys spending time with me and would like to keep seeing me. I can't help but feel like I'm a place holder and he's waiting for someone he likes more to come along. So my question is how do you know a guy is into you and by the sounds of things is he into me?

• He likes me
    29% (2)
  • He doesn't like me
    57% (4)
  • He's not sure.
    14% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Well that's the end of that fiasco it ended I knew something was off lol Ahh well but for those who're interested im single 😏😉😂

2

What Guys Said 2

• 4 months are a short time isn't it?

• give it more time. 4 months is very early