I met a guy at a club. But I grabbed his brother's ass... help?

I met a cool guy at a club we chatted a bit and exchanged contacts. Later that night I got considerably drunk...... a very hot guy approached me and I don't really know why but I felt like grabbing his ass (The shit that I do when I drink too much -_-).

It turns out that this guy was the first guy's brother. And now the first guy is asking me why I grabbed his brother's ass.

WTF?! What should I answer now?! Ignore, deny, be humorous about it??

I was kind of interested in the first one!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say "baby I thought it was you"

Can't possibly fail

• no they're not that similar :P

• Ya, but with lots of alcohol you could make the argument that you couldn't tell them apart

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• have a threesome

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• hahaa, tell him you were drunk as shit. shit faced.

• man... he's gonna think I'm a slut (not too far from the truth, but I'm a human with feelings too :P)

• cmon, why would he think that. we all do stupid shit when we drink too much.

• I guess you could claim that they looked alike and you thought brother two was brother one.

• Just be honest. If you want a relationship with this guy, you can't lie to him one of the first times he asks you something.

• Ass his grab.

• Sorry, at your age, you should be more than capable of avoiding situations like this.

• Be honest about it. Then grab his ass, too.

• We need to keep our drunk slut tendencies in check... causes way, way too many problems. Drink Pepsi next time...

• baaa it's boring. I'm horny, guys hit on me and I have to have self-control so as not to do what I actually want to do :/

• Well... good luck... hope you don't have a really bad experience.

What Girls Said 1

• Explain to him here, dear, that you had a bit too much to drink and was joking around and... hope he finds it amusing, which right now, doesn't look like----Laughs and giggles. You could also add and try to make it sound not like a lame duck excuse, that you don't normally act like this. It seems you may be standing there with egg on your face, not knowing how to respond.
    However, if he should decide to give you a shake and you both go out, control the drinks and the nite at hand and be every bit the lady Because-------The sh*t I do when I drink too much - -_).
    Good luck. xx

• i thought of saying something funny and humorous and then say oh yeah too much time without going out and having fun... not healthy for my brain cells :P instead of making it sound too serious...

• I agree; humor and no excuses. :)

• lol... I agree, let us just hope he is not a sore sport. xxoo