"Dating" for one year now he treats me like just a friend, should I walk away?

My guy and I have been "dating" for over a year. We used to spend almost everyday together until recently we stopped sleeping together, he doesn't even hug me. But still called me just about everyday and is now slowly stopping that too. He has always told me that he doesn't like titles but he used to tell me how much I mean to him and that he cared about me. He is terrible at communicating. What do I do? Walk away?

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront him. Tell him how you feel, but don't overwhelm him. At the beginning of our relationship, my guy sort of treated me like a guy friend. I didn't "feel" like his girl, so I asked him what I would like. After I told him, he acted different with me. (a good different) You have to put it in front of him and say, " ____ is what I'm concerned about, and what are your feelings about me? "

If it is becoming one-sided, and he is still acting weird and not comforting toward you, then maybe you have to break it off.

What Guys Said 2

• Prob. More to the story that we don't know. Why did you stop sleeping together? He may have taken it as a sign to back off from the relationship. I know of a few women who used this as the first sign that they wanted out. It is hard to go from sharing something like that to just being romantic without sharing that. It is like you started at the World Series and then moved back to Spring Training instead of vice versa.

• Don't walk away from something so easily that you've spent a year building. You can't take situations like these so lightly. If he's terrible at communicating, then guess what? You're going to have to communicate. Communicate, evaluate, then decide. "What's wrong with you, how come you don't treat me like you used to? " "(he gives you his reply). " Let what needs to be said, be said. Then evaluate, do I "stay" or "leave"? Make your decision and move on from there.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should just talk to him and tell him hoe you feel. so no don't walk away until you get all the info!!!

• Talk to him tell him how you feel. Don't see him everyday see him ones a week you will miss each other more and then you may be more willing to do something in a sexual way. You love him don't give up. Communicate.