Guys, why am I such an overthinker?

So I've been dating this guy for about two months now. We've known/talked much longer. However I overanalyze and overthink when it comes to text. He used to send me good morning texts all the time. Now, it's a hope you have a good day, babe. But sometimes he doesn't text first at all. Although he does text early in the morning for important things like wishing me good luck on an interview and things like that. However I've never met someone who has changed my mind on a happy ending until I met him. He just gets me like nobody else has. He talks about future things when we're together and everything, but he has mentioned, I can assure you're the first thing I think about in the morning, who texts who first is irrelevant. But like why the sudden change. I always thought it was the guys job..dumb, I know but still. I don't really understand that. Shouldn't he want to say good morning...

1

What Guys Said 1

• Do you expect him to text first every time? Because we interpret that as disinterest on your part.