What's the reason you stopped talking to your last bf /gf/husband /wife?

the last girl I talked to got to the point were whenever we talked any time I tried to talk to her she would give me one and two word responses to everything I said. I spent like a day and a half with her and she wouldn't say shit, after that I was like fuck this bitch.

Just curious in general. My story isn't a recent one.

Most Helpful Guy

• My last girlfriend was kind of a manipulative bitch but I didn't realize until after we broke up and I didn't want much to do with her. She was however cordial and asking how I was so I talked with her then she went back to being the victim all the time, and needing my help and I was like what you are married now talk to your husband. Your constant needy problems are not mine any more. I also thought my current gf wouldn't like it. So two reasons I suppose.

What Girls Said 3

• The last guy I dated, we were both "Alpha" characters and we didn't mix well. We both started dismissing each other, but would come back and try to figure out how to stop. The last straw for me was he told me, to my face, that he was better at everything over me and that I needed to understand this because I didn't get it. Nope. Nope nope nope. I was sooo done after that.

• Well. My ex was a terrible guy. I simply didn't want to keep in touch with him. Would have been too much drama. Lol. We didn't have common interest to talk about anyway. xD

• That's nice of you 😳

What Guys Said 3

• i guess u should give her another chance basically...:-)

• My last boyfriend I split up over a stupid argument. The problem between us is that we are both very argumentative and we both didn't like backing down. So later that day I was walking down to my best friends house to chill with her. As I was getting closer to her house him, his brother and a few other guys got out of his car knocked me to the ground and more or less mugged me.

• She complimented and talked about other guys a lot but rarely did for me so I left