Asked a guy out, and he replied "olala it seems like a date haha" - is he into me?

I met and have been talking to this guy for a while (flirting like crazy) and went out (for a walk) for the first time with him recently. We had a really great time (although it was only for a walk), and kept talking to each other. Yesterday, he asked me: when can we see each other again. I proposed to go for dinner and maybe go to the cinema for a movie, and thats when he replied 'olala seems like a date haha' - I am so confused. Is he into me...? or am I pushing it too far...? What can I do to make it not seem like I am too eager (or are guys into eager girls?) or to make this less awkward............

Most Helpful Guy

• seems pretty playful but he may be into you, he definitely doesn't have a problem spending time with you it seems. I think he said that to ease the tension though so don't worry about it, he's playing it cool.

What Guys Said 2

• "olala"?

hmmm that's a "hookup-ish" exclamation basically

• Just have fun and stop overthinking how your supposed to or not supposed to act. He's interested in you and just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's into you.