Would you date a "black girl"?

I typically hear from different races that black women are too "ghetto" or they're loud and obnoxious. I feel majority of us are far from these stereotypes. So I'm asking would you date one? Or why wouldn't you?

0|0
6|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I'd date any girl I find attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I have dated black girls. I'm more concerned with how well I get along with someone and how well we treat each other than I am with anything else.

When you prejudge someone based on something so superficial with out taking the time to get to know them you could be denying yourself a relationship with someone who would make a great match for you.

I would not date someone who acted "ghetto" regards of race. Not that im saying ghetto people are bad, its just my preference.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I were single, sure.

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't know...

My friend (who's black) has a black gf and he refers to her as "an angry black woman" a lot :X.

I'll ask if we can do something or whatever and he'll say "dude no, you have no idea what it's like to go home to an angry black woman."

I kid. There'd be nothing wrong with it.

I mean i've dated white women before and all i ever hear is that they're bat shit crazy but that never stopped me <.<

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm generally more attracted to girls with lighter skin but it's not like I have no attraction to black girls so yeah I'd date one. As long as they don't fit that stereotype tho. I know that not all black girls are "ghetto" but some are. Actually a decent ammount non black girls act somewhat ghetto nowadays and to me acting ghetto is a deal breaker regardless of race.

1|0
    2|0
  • I would even marry one

6|0
    0|0
  • since i don't mind about skin color y not?

1|0
    0|0
    • what race or ethnicity are the girks you usually pay for?

• Show All
    • because if they 're over 18 then they're women, not girls.

what about the others? do you go to different races and types?

• mhm. although lately with her mostly!

• I find some black girls really attractive... In fact I had a crush on one in highschool however I never seem to connect with them... if I find a black girl I can connect with sure I would date one... the skin color has nothing to do with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, have, and am :) Black girls are the best at many things... as long as they don't act like the stereotype :)

2|0
    0|0
  • If I liked her I would.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a few black women and found them to be fun exciting beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • Some are pretty but I only plan on being with a Slavic woman

1|0
    1|0
  • Yup sure. I had a black ex. Black girls usually weren't my first choice. But after her I always catch myself checking out black women

She was pretty sexy, her body was hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I find light skin attractive, most every girl I've been with has been so pale they could pass for a piece of paper. Even a white girl with a deep tan is kind of a turn off.

0|0
    5|0
    • I'm literally dying when you said "pass for a piece of paper" 😂😂😂

• I think most guys just date their own races.

I have to ask it, what's with all the "I'm a black girl, would you date me" threads? Seriously? Do black guys not date black girls? Do black girls hate dating black guys?

0|0
    1|1
    • No I don't hate black guys or anything. Its just not many girls of my ethnicity get hit on by other races except our own.

• I've had more black guys say to me "I don't date black girls", or "I don't dye dark skin girls" than anyone else. Most guys in general date light skin or mixed black girls but not nearly as many date dark skin girls or find them attractive

• I have to go with @aamy811
      A lot of black guys (That I've personally seen) seem colorstruck to me. I'm just saying. Mixed girls and light skin girls are what everyone's looking to date IF they consider dating black people. It's sad really.

• I assume that black girls aren't into white guys, so I wouldn't even go there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am. I assumed that vice versa

• Show All
    • @Afrochick I'm tired of hypocritical people like you wagging your proverbial fingers at anyone who acknowledges racial divisions. They exist, and there is discrimination from all directions. Not all black people care to have their daughters or sisters dating non-black men.

• Am I missing something in this argument 😕😂

• Dat stereotype is true in ma area but @menina is an exception 💏

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a black woman that doesn't fit the stereotype. I have fell in love with smart black woman before. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Any race except for really pale white girls and really dark black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only find white girls attractive.

1|0
    2|0
  • Not racist, and neither white nor black. But, not likely. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sorry. I don't date "black girls", only black girls.

3|0
    0|0
  • In theory, it would not be impossible, but I hold the women I date to a lot of very high standards. I have not met a black woman that has ever been even close to them.

Also, I live in the midwest region of the USA, where racism is still a thing in some people's minds, and my family would certainly take a lot of issue if I were to date a black woman. The conflict alone there might prevent me from pursuing such a relationship.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 6

• if I had to date a girl, I would clone myself, wait till she turns 18 then date her... so by default I'd be dating a black girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Look, if I was a man, I would definitely date a black girl. I love how strong they are and that they dont give a rats arse about what people think of them. Plus, they are fierce. I love that. I aspire to be that. And those people who think that they are "too ghetto" should just go to hell. Every girl has a bit of bitch about them. If not, people would just walk all over us.

1|0
    0|1
  • Black girls-yes
    Black men-No

4|1
    1|2
  • Don't mind me, I'm just here for the xper. I don't think I could give an opinion since I am not a guy haha Good luck on the dating scene :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I am a girl so no. But I would date a black guy

1|1
    1|0
  • A woman is a woman, forget about skin colour, don' t be prejudiced, give every person a chance! They deserve it.

0|0
    0|0