I think I'm in love with a married man?

Me and this guy has been talking for a little over 2 months now. We talk everyday. We spend time together a lot. His wife lives in a different city. He always check up on me, he's interested with whats going on with my life, he compliments me a lot, we share about our days, solve problems together, just like what normal couples would do. I know what im doing is wrong, but i can't find myself to stop communicating with him. I tried but always failed. What should i do? :(

please no judgmental comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, the only thing I can say is, he's the married one. If he's capable of doing this kind of s*** while married, he'll do it to you too. I'd cut things off until he decides what it is he really wants. Not fair to you or his wife. The guy's married, he needs to end things with his wife before he starts things up with you, or anyone, or it can get ugly and someone will get hurt. He can't have his cake and eat it too, and don't let him. Good luck.

• Haha I'm guessing the one who gave me a thumbs down is a player. Go figure.

Thank you for voting mine the most helpful opinion!. Good luck to you and please keep us posted!

What Guys Said 3

• I bet it's fun and exciting now. But just realize at the end of the day he goes home to his wife and you go home alone. This stuff usually never ends well, especially for you.

Just want to give it to you straight because there are girls that put themselves on this road and it doesn't end well, it ends very painfully.

• You only want him because he is married; if he were easily gotten you wouldn't even know he existed.

• Don't be that girl who will ruin the relationship of a couple :) no judgement I'm just saying

What Girls Said 5

• You probably haven't been able to stop yourself because you're lonely. That is understandable. But you need to be honest with yourself. You're acting in a very selfish way right now because you're only thinking about your own needs/wants and not taking into consideration the man's poor wife. It's time to put yourself on the backburner now and put the best interests of the man's wife ahead of your own.

Tell him straight up that because he is married you don't think it's okay to be having regular contact. Cut the cords. Period. It's not okay for a married man to be having regular daily conversations with another woman, because that's what he should be doing with his WIFE.

You already recognize that it's wrong. But recognizing isn't enough. Action must now come into play. Don't let him persuade you in any way. You have to be strong enough to say, this is wrong, so now this is how it's going to be. No contact. You may even need to remove his number from your phone and any other form of contact so that you do not fall back into talking to him. You may feel awful for a while but it will be worth it.

• You can't help who you love. My problem is if you two like each other so much then why doesn't he divorce his wife? Be careful of things like this. Sometimes married men prey on single women just for sex because their SO isn't giving it to them. Its not always sex either. It could be anything the other person is lacking.

• I've fallen in love with a married man before. It is something you are either ok with in certian circumstances or not. You can go on loving him if you are alright with it, but it is important to remember that he has other considerations and priorities in his life, that he may or may not return your feelings, and that expecting him to make a big life change for you isn't fair. Just be careful and remember to take care of your own wellbeing.

• I think I am too, well maybe not in love but deeply care for and can't get him out of my mind. Started as friends. Didn't look for it or want it, it just happened. It is wrong and basically you should avoid him altogether unless he ends up leaving his marriage. Easier said than done I know. Easy for me now as I kind of lit into him about what we were doing and kind of scared him off. Didn't want to be the other woman. We haven't talked in a while just the occasional email. Giving him space and trying to forget about him. Basically it sucks and can only lead to heartbreak.

• Break it off, the longer you keep it going the more you're going to get hurt.