Is it normal or over the top to flirt with and get the number of every single guy there? Read the following?

This girl I know and I are on a group trip. I noticed she flirts with every single salesman or shop owner when shopping. Sometimes I could see them start but she is overdoing it I guess.

Is it too desperate to do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I don't see why she needs to flirt with ALL the guys. Like a couple yeah cool, but most or all of them? Ok that's weird

What Guys Said 6

• stupid... really stupid... she should stop basically

• Obviously it's not normal. (doesn't mean it's "wrong," though)

She's either just having fun fucking with men (no pun intended) or she needs to feel validated by them flirting with her.

CHEERS

• She's having fun

• What sort of stuff does she do?

• Sorry do you mean how she does it?

• Ya, like how is she flirting?

• She keeps looking at the guy and intentionally go and ask him about something like a device or size etc. She tries to keep the guys talking to her lol. She keeps giving them those looks'I want you'

• It's OK to do to a degree, but she will start to get flooded with texts eventually

• That must be really annoying

What Girls Said 1