Is it to soon for marriage?

we held hands and kissed a lot. i feel like we have a connection on a deep level. my neieghbor set us up 2 week ago Friday and I've seen her like 4 times. but on days i didn't see her i was around her. my deck overlooks her backyard. and i can kind of see into her house. she just watches tv so no biggie. and we are dating. although last sat i asked her out and she said no she is having a FAMILY picninc. so i couldnt come. ok fine. i waited on my deck. 17 of the people were family and 5 of them were her friends. of the 5 people she has known for 12 years, 7 years, 5 years 5 years, and 2 years. she has known me for 3 years. so what the hell. i thought about walking over to yell/ ask her to marry me in front of ALL her family and friends, minus me. but i chickend out. plus a few of them saw me sitting there wit a scowl on my face im sure so it felt weird. so i see her tomaro. i need to know ASAP.

should i ask her to marry me tommarow?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is probably the best idea I've ever heard! Please post a video.

• can't post video but ill post update. sounds like you give me green light

• Clearly your not familiar with sarcasm

What Girls Said 2

• Erm definitely not you are also coming across a little stalkerish watching her watch tv and waiting in your yard to see who shows up to her bbq then to just sit there watching them all have fun

• wasn't a bbq it was a picnic. and I wanted to see if it was ALL family and it wasn't. so she was not truthful about that. and she has her windows open so its public domain.

• It's too soon... That's kind of funny. You sound like you really like her

What Guys Said 3

• 3 years only? too hasty wouldn't be?

• Please, do.

• It's the right time, take that chance not everyone has this chance