I like a 18 year old?

i like an 18 year old but I'm only 15..and he said he likes me too..he's asked me out before but i said I don't know..should I date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what other people think, it's your life. It's not like your choosing whether to do meth or not, girl. Don't spend your life worrying about people judging you, just do you. Nothing wrong with dating an older man anyway, unless he's old enough to be your dad, then that's a little much. x

What Guys Said 3

• You can, but legally, you can't do anything sexual. So that has to be out of the question unless he is fine with serving time...

• noooo. we don't want to do anything like that.

• But I wouldn't recommend it for reasons already stated in this question.

• yea...

• So he's gonna be two years into college (or life or whatever he wants to do) before you've even graduated from High School?

• I don't think so, the legal age of consent here in my state, is 17. Besides, how does that look that neither one of you can get people your own age. It's common for women to like older men, but, be careful when you're a teenager, too many laws

• we have had people our own age just we really relate to each other.

• I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 5

• If you get caught, he becomes a sex-offender. If that's something he and you are willing to risk then go for it.

• My cousin was 14 when she started to date her boyfriend who was 18 at the time, date him if you want, just make sure like any other guy that the feeling is mutual.

• That could land him in some hot water with the law. Every state has different consent laws for different sexual acts from fondling to intercourse. If your state is ok with it then go for it but be careful as most people, like your parents, probably won't think it's ok.

• well we're not ready for anything like that.. but yea.. thank you!

• Okay.. i will thank you for your help

• Best of luck and I hope that things work out in your favor :)

• when i was under age i dated a older guy. everyone will judge no matter what. if you like him go for it just be careful not to get cought because my ex went to jail but since i told them we never had sex he got out. n still continued to b together. so yes do it just dnt have sex

• ya go a head its fine

• its okay? i don't want to get judged..

• its fine people well all ways judge so if you like each other. f it why not