Have you ever really liked someone, and avoided them, why? And did you come back around?

Have you ever really liked someone who is currently single and you are currently single, but avoided them? Like not call them back or answer fb messages? Why did you avoid them? Did you ever get around to asking them out?

Ok, you really like someone but you are friends with them, would you avoid them? Why? And would you come back around and ask them out? Would you avoid them if you weren't ready for a relationship or just out of a relationship and don't want to rebound?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never done this but I've had it happen to me before. Its still happening as well.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I had a crush on a girl for over 2 years in high school. At first I was just embarrassed about accidentally giving away that I liked her, then I talked with her minimally, and then I was paranoid about seeming like a creeper for not following through, and any attempt later on would make me look lame. I kind of have the same thing now because I want to hang out with this girl I was friends with a few years ago, but I haven't made an effort to hang out with her in a long time. I'd rather just pretend I'm not interested than be judged for not taking initiative, and sometimes that's the reason for not taking initiative. It's a terrible trap to get into.

• if i REALLY REALLY liked someone then i'd not avoid her basically...;-)

What Girls Said 4

• I did. I avoid him because he look for sex and because I really like him. But I know he gets around with girl and I really don't want be any guys collection of girls.

• lol Why would you avoid someone you like?

• Hm.. I only did that because a friend of mine really really REALLY liked him.
    I only fancied him a bit& he like me as well but there was no way in hell I'd date him.
    So I put some distance between us and let my friend get in there.

• I do that sometimes, especially if that guy is like "out of my league" or have a lot of female friends, I would feel like there is no chance and I would be wasting my time so even if that guy talks to me I will avoid him to avoid getting hurt.