Girls, how do I ask this specific girl out?

Never in my whole life I have been non heisatant about asking a girl out. I am facing two problems.

1). I do not know what to say when asking her out.

2). I back out the very last second I try to ask her.

I need help before its too late and someone makes a move on her.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel your pain! But in my experience being blunt and honest works the best. Just tell her that you're interested, and would like to get to know her better. There's no easy way to ask a girl out I'm afraid

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her, just come up to her and ask her out or say hi, my name is so and so that is if you don't know her! And if you do just ask her out! Just be blunt about it, I know it's hard - I mean I have a complete crush on a guy and am afraid to say hi and even smile but he might be involved and so I might never make a move ok lol anyway, if you like her then let her know, she will appreciate it

• I don't know, you are just gonna have to go up to her and do it or ask her out in a message, good luck

• It all depends where you're asking her