Fun things to do on a first date?

He always asks me what i want to do and i never know what to say.. What are some fun and adventurous date ideas??

Most Helpful Guy

• Pack a nice picnic lunch.
    Take him out to a nice, lonely, deserted
    hillside.
    Have a great conversation and time with him.
    Wait for the drugged food you gave him to take effect.
    Time him up.
    Sacrifice him to the Dark Lord.
    It'll drive him wild, I promise.

What Guys Said 13

• Go to a carnival or an amusement park. You ca eat and go on rides and play games at the same time.

• a hike, bike ride with lunch, something like that

be adventurous, go somewhere cool, and maybe do something a little outside one or either of your comfort zones!

• First date with my wife, well, first official date, I took her sailing. She wound up getting terribly seasick. I should have considered that possibility.

• 0|0
  • Laser show. I don't know if they do that anymore.

• Go on a strawberry picking tour. Then eat lots of fresh strawberries. 💚

• Picnic in the park, dancing, fishing, hunting, walk at night with the moon and stars above you etc.

• Where do you live?

• Go karting!
    Tennis, bowling
    uhmmmmm
    i like taking girls to aquariums and zoos haha!

• I'll never forget my friend took his girlfriend to the Aquarium of the Pacific. They asked me to join them, so I guess it wasn't really a date for them. However, I remember seeing them kiss standing in this observation point completely surrounded by fish. The lighting was perfect. It was like something right out of a movie.

Go carting? Hmm...

• yeah bro aquariums are awesome!

• Have sex.-

• Amusement Parks, or Water Parks. I did bring my lover on the roller coasters. I love them so much these days. :).

• Have a candlelight steak dinner and dancing to violin music.

• Go karts, dirt biking, 4x4ing

• Not get rejected.

What Girls Said 8

• I know it sounds dull, but I think browsing through a bookstore is a good idea. This way you can:
    a) find out if they enjoy reading
    b) find out what exactly they are reading and why (it says a lot about someone sometimes, for example, if they are in the middle of reading "Allies in Healing" as opposed to any Robert Jordan novel.
    c) find out if they find interest in you and what you read

Book browsing also allows you both to talk about different topics. So if you find that you're having more to talk about in the self-help section, great. If one of you wants to go look at a Celine Dion biography, maybe not so great.

If neither of you read, then go ahead and scrap my idea and just go play mini golf.

• That is a question am sure gonna answer in a quickness. If its Saturday ill want to go to walk at outdoor flea market early morning, get us sum cold micheladas n get us sum fresh cut fruit with lime n chile powder yum. Go bowling, have lunch another michelada lol, finish off at city view park watch beautiful city lights. Give em few candy kisses. :)

• What I define "fun" others would find boring.
    I really wanna go to Chicago Botanic Gardens and see all those plants and shit.
    Or a museum. Preferably a science museum.

See. Boring.
    You choose something you both would like.

• I took the woman I recently dated, the first since my wife's passing, to the Getty Museum. I personally think museums are kind of romantic. Particularly art museums. Her son, however, rolled his eyes and thought the date must have been a complete bore (he's younger than you). I must say making out on the balcony under the moonlight was far from boring.

My first official date with my wife was supposed to be exciting (going sailing), but she got seasick. One never knows.

• @AleDeEurope lol And you live in Chicago?

• Yeah I do! xD And yeah, the weather is just playing with us, today we were in the 70's and this weekend down again to the 40's. I think the weather just pulled up an April fools prank on us with this 70 degree weather hahaha

• Creampie is a fun way to get to know eachother!!1

• go bungee jumping! just make sure you're not both scared of heights aha :D

• My first date was in 7th grade we went to the mall with his family so weird but i wanna go bowling!

• Off roading/ Mudding :)

• kissing?
    filler