In high school?

a lot of teens say that dating is very important,why is it so important I disagree in high school what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think having a relationship in high school is the most important thing. Sure they can have their ups and downs. I think just focus on making good friends and learning aha.
    I can understand why it would help the confidence thing though. Overall I think if you happen to meet a boy you like in school then it's a bonus but if not then it doesn't matter :)
    I never had a relationship like that in my schooling years aha I think I turned out okay? Aha

What Guys Said 4

• I guess it would be an added bonus but you have to remember that how well you do in high-school determines how the rest of your life will turn out.

• I do not think so

• Not that important 😊 don't care what other people says just follow your own views 😊

• Focusing on grades and education right now, be great if I happened to stumble upon someone that has the guts to confess, but otherwise it's not important.

What Girls Said 5

• It's definitely not very important in high school. The vast, vast majority of high school relationships will not make it into adulthood. Really, high school dating is just practice for when you get into the real world. That's not to say they can't be fun or rewarding.. just, don't put too much stock in them and don't make a big deal out of it if you don't date much in high school.

• Also, don't make it a priority over other things like school, your family and your hobbies.

• Its definitely up to you, if you want to then go ahead if you don't wanna then don't, but from my experience not dating has the biggest perk, it is that you can study without distraction but hey! it's my opinion.

• I'd say enjoy dating in high school but don't lose your virginity to just any guy. Be smart and be Modest :)

• i don't think that it is important. relationships can b happy but also stressful in high school

• I disagree because most of this resltionships aren't worth it a lot of heatbreaks but i agree because dating at that can give you more security for dating after high school and self confidence during high school.