He asked for communication.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months. He asked me to communicate with him, nothing works without communication. Due to the past I really hold a lot of feelings in. So recently I decide to sit down and tell him how I feel. We had had a wonderful day together and after dinner we were sitting on the couch. I turned to him and told him I wanted to talk to him. He asked if I was pregnant...N I said no. Then he was like ok tell me whatever it is. But he really just didn't seem like he wanted to talk. I am confused. He asked for communication.

What Guys Said 1

• That may of been just at the moment. And you may not be right, maybe he was listening but just didn't really show it. Just ask "are you listening?" And try and make sure he makes eye contact to ensure he is listening.

What Girls Said 1

• urgh I hate communication!i hold in my feelings too unless I like trust the person wit my life. so with boyfs I'm very hot and cold. they always give out to you for it but sometimes its better just to make something up or talk about something minor instead of real problem when ur annoyed but just don't want to talk about it. he doesn't need to kno everythin bout you and you don't need to tell him everythin.i like having some boundaries and privacy even if I am with someone. its such a bugbear for me esp since I expect them to kno I'm feelin lol!

hes just acting weird ask him what's up. it really doesn't sound like you did anything wrong at all.