Guys, guys do you like it when girls are clingy? And should we really have to ask for hugs or kisses?

Hey, I was just wondering here. I have a bf and I feel like I wanna hug and kiss him all the time, but when I wanna hug him or kiss him, I feel like I have to ask. Is this what you guys call clingy? Does clingy girls turn you off? Also should I have to ask everytime I want affection or would a guy prefer me to just go and hug and kiss him without asking?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• if the person loves you really he ll not get turnoff... if he lost interest in you and if u r asking for hugs and kiss.. he may feel in a other way...
    better dont ask... if you wanna do just do it

What Guys Said 5

• Yup, that's what I'd call clingy.

Annoys me now and annoyed me at that age too. Most men I know *need* space, and if we don't get it, we find out how to get it, which can often lead to us dumping women simply b/c they were too clingy.

I know it sounds counterintuitive, but if you want more hugs and kisses, try being more distant with him. This should spark a craving in him to see you more, and kiss and hug you more too.

CHEERS

• Clingy to me would be denying me some time on my own or hanging off me 24/7. Showing affection when we are together is different. Kisses and hugs are perfectly fine and I wouldn't place a limit on them.

I'd love it if my gf would just spontaneously show affection. :)

None of the above would turn me off; quite the opposite actually.

• just do it no need to ask no that's not clingy that's just affectionate.

• I like it. For me it depends on how close I am with the girl. It depends on what YOUR guy thinks, and his comfortable level with a girlfriend. Some guys could get physically close on the first date, others might take months.

• Umm you can hug him of course and kiss as well
    But there's gotta be a timing like you can't just hug him while he's in the middle of a conversation with someone you never know what's being discussed (might be important)
    And clingy is not a turn on But it ain't a turn off either :)