Would a dating site for virgins only be a good idea?

Seems like a lot of people are uncomfortable or feel like less of a person due to being a virgin and not knowing what to do, if we had a dating site or service for just virgins it might help erase some of that grief of not being good enough or what have you. Personally i have tried using some online sites and didn't have any luck really. Texted a few girls but they were all super shy which was a problem since i am not the most talkative person especially when the other person doesn't seem to take the time to respond properly lol

I have heard of girls telling guys the yare virgins just so they make it extra special or kiss their ass more :P I don't think guys would pose as virgins if they are not it doesn't make sense
Anything is possible though to me it seem many people are just judgmental assholes who use everyone so they would probably lie to you time and time again.

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem with that is that a lot of people would pose as Virgins even if they aren't

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I think it'd be a great idea! That way you guys have an easier way to find like-minded partners, and the rest of us don't end up on awkward dates where we find out the person sitting across from us is a virgin and we're all like "oooohhh.. yeah... this ain't gonna wooooork!"

In the meantime, you can try something like ChristianMingle. com or. org or whatever it is. Or whatever religion you are, I'm sure there's something similar out there already.

• @Sara413 I'm not religious whatsoever, basically I am a loner so I am shit out of luck I guess. Some people seem harsh on virgins like everybody was one at some point in their life. Just cause I didn't want meaningless sex when I was younger makes me undesirable now that is super frustrating.

• Ah, I see. Yeah, I'm sure that is pretty rough. And, while it is kind of unfair, at the same time, you can't blame people who are sexually experienced for not wanting to be with virgins, especially us womenfolk lol

• u could probably try eharmany or match. com or tinder

• Date sites can be tricky. Maybe a site like Christian-Mingle or a site like that may be good.

What Guys Said 2

• Anyone could just lie and say they're a virgin so all the same people would be picking up on it.

• It would work except for all the girls would lie that they are virgins to get a lot of guys interested.