I have no GF its making me depressed please help?

I am really depressed lately i am almost 20 and have never had a GF before , i did have kinda one but it didn't last long and she's going to school soon so she is not interested in a realtionship,but aside from that this is the only girl that i've actually got close to ,I've tried my luck 3 times using Facebook,i was sure the girls liked me even a little bit but as it turns out all of them didn't , they rejected me , i usually go for the nice,caring and cute good girls but they are hard to find or even get close to to when you actually find them,I keep hearing other guys talking about the girls they've dated and how many times they got laid and deep down i feel like a loser , i mean comeon!! guys that are not as half as attractive,smart or amazing as i am are having so many gfs ( mostly through facebook) and i can't even get one girl to love me !! i dont want to wait for the one girl to come 10 years later i want it now i want to enjoy my life and date girls , i have the worst luck in the world and this is not helping me at all !!! what should i do ? where to start , everyone seems so lucky but i can do nothing about it , I really need help,iam confident as hell but its just not doing it for me , any ideas or suggestions ?

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly d00d, you gotta learn to be happy with yourself, by yourself, before being happy with a girlfriend. is a girlfriend is what is going to make you happy and not yourself then that's a shitty situation, that it takes a girl to keep you happy. i get you want a GF but seriously, learn to be happy on your own first. you can accomplish so much more with that lifestyle and fear less in life.

• if a girlfriend*

• I am happy with myself i like the way i think, joke, eat, workout... etc but i can't help but feel like a loser when i get rejetction, the only girl that i actually liked and gelt connected too has to go somewhere far so i can never have a realtionship with her (we're friends though) I don't know where to start, malls, supermarkers, stores... etc i have no idea i though i was good enough but now i am not even sure

What Girls Said 1

• I'm happy being single it's fine when the time comes you'll be okay.

What Guys Said 3

• You are not a loser but it's your society and culture that make you think that you are loser, I don't have any tips for you to get a girlfriend but all i can say is it's not something you have to be ashamed of if you don't, there are a lot of things going on in life more than a relationship between a guy and a girl

• Dont use Facebook for this purpose anymore

• Check out my take and get to work dude.