Guys, are British Or American Men More Open To Interracial Dating?

Are British or American Men More Open to or prejudiced towards interracial dating and why??

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If either, its porbably American men. I'm sure they are more used to seeing it and veiw it as socially acceptable more than British men, because the US is so diverse

What Guys Said 5

• Here in america interracial dating has become really common. America is commonly known as the melting pot of cultures. I have constantly dated outside of my race. I am white

• Both have their ups and downs, But for the most part i'd say British people are more tolerant and accepting of black people in general.

Slavery was abolished over here before america, and the British people secretly love the black carribeans over here, they love the food, music, reggae, ragga.
    they may hate negative aspects of blacks, like crime and loudness.

But for the most part i say you have more chances with a British black guy lol

• American because there's a bigger variety of races there basicallt

• Both seem very open to interracial dating to be honest.

• I'm British, we take what we can get! LMAO