Guys, do any of you feel like having a woman around is like the most wonderful thing in the world like having millions of cash?

Or would be more like, having a woman in your life is good, but it's not like if you don't have one, then it's not the end of the world, cause after all, women feel the same way about men, they see having a man in their life is good, but it's not the best thing in life over all other things.

A real man should know not to break down a cry, like it's the end of the world, just beause he doesn't have a girlfriend.

• A.) having a woman is good, but it's not like winning the jack pot
    63% (12)
  • B.) having a woman is like having cash
    37% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• gimme the cash basically

• Yeah cause having a woman is not really much of a big deal

• thanks!

What Guys Said 5

• Not being alone is good but it really depends on the woman. The wrong one can be worse than the end of the world. The right one can make you face it with a smile on you face.

• I believe that women are so valuable as people that there is no comparison; a good woman is worth more than all the money in the world, no, the universe!

• I still think having a woman is no big deal cause women believe having a boyfriend if good but that's no big deal

• Jack Pot would lure lots of women ;)

• Depends on the woman. If I could be with the woman I like I wouldn't need anything else.

• When you have millions of cash, you can get way more money than without having millions of cash. Legalized prostitution at it's finest.

• Okay but I want to know, do you feel like having a woman in your life is something that you need, otherwise you'd feel like it's the end of the world?