Am I about to make a right decision?

There's this guy i've been seeing for the past 4 months, everything was going great until recently (past couple of days) it hasn't been. He had doubts and question about my morals and have falsely accused me, I told him it's not right to talk about it via text and proposed to meet in person which we we did just this past Monday. Everything went well, he won't stop apologizing, and kept reassuring me that he wants to continue seeing me and spend time together. and that he wants me. I did something last night and he said it was a major turn off. Now, he cancelled our date for Friday night since we were going to a hockey game, which really made me sad and I am no longer invited as a plus one to a wedding this coming Saturday. He said he wants to take a break and give him a couple of days to think about it, but for me, I want to just walk away because I don't deserve this. I have a strong feeling he will take a different girl to the game and take someone else to the wedding.

Am I about to make a right decision by walking away? and cutting any sort of communication?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I say end things. Like actually call or whatever. First he falsely accuses you of things and wants to argue about them over the phone. Then it takes one thing for him to get pissy again? Who has time for someone like that? Why do you need to be so considerate of him but he can do whatever he wants?

• What happened was, we went to an Italian wine dinner last night, it was communal setting, meaning long tables and you socialize with other people, they served about 5 glasses of wine. I finished the first glass, didn't drink the second, drank the third, and half of fourth and not the fifth, so basically two and half glasses. It was a 30 min drive from his place to mine. He wanted me to stay the night but I insisted and said no, I still drove home, because I was perfectly fine, I know when Im drunk and I wasn't. he wanted to call a cab but I feel less safe to have a stranger drive me home. He said it was a complete turn off...

• You're absolutely right. My reasons were I had to take my brother to school at 6 am. and I have class the next day at 8 am

• Boo 8am classes! If it comes up again I think there are actually apps that let you calculate how much alcohol is still in your system.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say yes. I don't know what you did, but if it bothers him that much that he stopped his plans for you, then we're not headed in the right direction here.

• What happened was, we went to an Italian wine dinner last night, it was communal setting, meaning long tables and you socialize with other people, they served about 5 glasses of wine. I finished the first glass, didn't drink the second, drank the third, and half of fourth and not the fifth, so basically two and half glasses. It was a 30 min drive from his place to mine. He wanted me to stay the night but I insisted and said no, I still drove home, because I was perfectly fine, I know when Im drunk and I wasn't. he wanted to call a cab but I feel less safe to have a stranger drive me home.

What Girls Said 1

• Ew he is a bitch