Why is the colour of my skin still an issue?

Why is it everytime i ask out a girl that i like which isn't that often the colour of my skin always comes up every single time mostly by the chicks freind! for the last time i can't help the fact im not the typicall mixed raced colour?
am i just unlucky or is every chick just looking for a ripped white dude or a 6 foot black guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• What kinda girls are you approaching? Because if you're approaching white girls, then for sure she is gonna have her white friends tell her friend not to date you since you aren't white, tall or built black guy, or a light skinned Latino. It is what it is. Try going for Latinas and black girls. They are way more open minded.

• its happened 3 times twice with white girls so yh your kinda spot on

• Yeah. Hispanic girls are your best bet. They rarely care about a guy's skin color or race.

What Girls Said 9

• You have nothing wrong. Just don't let negative comments bring you down.
    You are you. We are all special in our ways. Someday will appreciate you one day. You have met the wrong ones.

• Your skin is DEFINITELY NOT the problem! Those so called "girls" and "friends" you hit on are complete bitches! Avoid females like them. And for the record.. You are cute! I'm just saying. 😊

• I don't see anything wrong with your skin color.
    Ignore those who comment about it, and be confident about the way you look.

• Confident is key next being fun then is humor those are the main key for getting girls and guys

• how do you keep confident when this has happened on 3 separate occasions... its more then annoying now

• It depends on the type of girls your going after

• It shouldn't be an issue. I dont understand what the big deal is. Dont let it get to you! Confidence is key. If someone doesn't like you because of the color of your skin, move on. You could honestly find someone better.

• Just got to deal with it and get over it. The same thing has happened to me several times

• Maybe you have just been asking the wrong girls out, I always hear about mixed race couples. Don't let them bring you down :)

• I wouldn't jump to the issue of skin color being an issue.

• i ain't jumping to it for example i went into greggs once and i walked up to a girl just to have a general conversation and her freind said eww why you talking to an indian... how can i not get pissed off when this stuff keeps happening?

• Sounds like you ran into a jackasses...

• into jackasses*

• They probably jump straight to the stereotype, that mixed race boys act prestige, stuck up and think they're the best because they are both black and white, or had some unfortunate interaction with a mixed race boy in the past thinking they're all the same,
    For example all the mixed race boys I've encountered so far just wanted me for the sex, but I don't generalize... you need to start talking to the right chicks, not all girls are like that.

What Guys Said 2

• Biracials guys do quite well in the dating game to be honest but your race has nothing to do with it. You can't just expect a women to like you just because of your race if that was the case then men would never be rejected.

• not what im saying... im asking why does race even matter if you as an individual likes someone then why do you care what your friends say

• They are just some immature people that represent a small amount of people. Keep trying to find the right girl I'm sure you will be successful.

• your yemeni? amiritie