I was a loser, when I married my wife. I have an attractive young girlfriend now, time to divorce my wife?

I was a loser, poor, and had low self-esteem, when I married my wife. No dependents. I graduated from the university and landed a job then climbed my way into top management. I worked out, dressed nice, got a fast car, made a lot of money, and gained confidence. I was at a party hosted by my a colleague several months ago and met a lot of attractive women, but one women caught my eye. She is young, super attractive, fun, a whore in the bedroom, and amazing in public. My friends and colleagues adore her. She wants us to be together. I promised this girl, we will be together before summer. My wife is nice and stuck with me (1.5 years), when I was poor and a nobody. But I married her for the wrong reasons because I was that nobody and depressed and poor. I am planning to file a divorce with my Dad's lawyer next week and start over.

Our anniversary is coming right up in May.

Should I divorce my wife before or after our anniversary date?

Thanks for reading.

I feel like real life wolf on wall street.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... a women is quick to judge and yell get half the money for not doing a damn thing to earn it... gold digging whores... Leave her ASAP and get with your new lady. You'll be happier and your soon to be ex wife will get over it and find someone more her class... You are now an alpha male and alpha males deserve better than avg. Congrats on your new lady... :)

• Thanks. I feel like I won the lottery. ;)

• If he makes a mistake and lucky enough to have a wife who would take him back, so be it. However, what is to say he won't do it again? xx

• I do not believe swinging is the answer but only for people who really want to do it. xx

What Girls Said 17

• You 'used' to be a loser? Nah your still a loser and now your an asshole to top it off. You clearly have no respect for your wife as you've already cheated on her, people like you make me feel sick.

• Nope... still a loser.

• Just saw this NOW and wanted to throw my own 2 cents wise as an owl cents In this Kooky cookie jar where you Are... It is Not always greener on the other side of the fence. Your wife loves you and loved you Unconditionally when you were this NOBODY and being More in Store for her Now, makes No difference to this sweet calf.
    However, you think you have found love but it is in all the wrong places and believe me, if you would go broke tomorrow, Ms. High Maintenance would drop you like a hot potato and run for the hills.
    It's not too late to rectify, guy, this sticky situation. If you feel in a relationship rut, seek help with your SO so you both can get back on the right track. It doesn't have to go down a badly beaten problem path or end up a War of the Roses.
    You have everything that Now money can buy, thanks to the support and love of a good woman. You just can't trade her in like the fancy car you drive now, you are only going to end up Broke and miserable Because... This current cutie will only take you for a ride.
    Good luck. xx

• Best Answer is Not the Best solution here... You will only end up going Broke in the end and her finding someone even Richer in money and character than you... you will be sorry, I promise you. xx

• He is married and should try and work it Out.. she is worth more thasn this. There could a number of reasons of the seasons why he picked up with someone else and it might not last and living under the same roof with her, I suppose he would find this out. xx

• I guess you don't see wanting to explore more options as a valid reason then?

• Poor woman. You should've divorced her already. You're an excuse of a man by the way.

• Stay until after you anniversary. That way your wife will have an extra year to say she helped you. And guess what. If she was married to you while you were in school and helped support you she gets reimbursement for that and part of your future earnings. I'm sure that since you're such a big time guy that you make more than her too. Have fun paying spousal support for the rest of your lives.

For someone who's supposed to be so good at making money you're not very good at holding on to it. She's going to move on from you, but you'll never be able to move on from her.

• Your wife would be better off without someone like you.

• I'm sorry but what is wrong with you? If your wife stood by you when you were a poor loser and I'm going to dump her because she believed in you and was willing to stand by your side as you went through the process of becoming a better youfor some stupid bimbo you call a girlfriend I'm sorry but that pisses me off a little bit I don't think you understand how badly a divorce can change somebody's lifeand if you really truly do love your wife and you married her why did you do it?

• Sounds like the plot from Wolf of Wall Street.

• Don't base your opinion for something as serious as divorcing your wife on a quest as tion and answer website. You need to divorce her only if you really feel you need to. It has nothing to do with us. If you don't love her, you shouldn't keep married with her. That just hurts you both. Brunson divorce for just a pretty face at work.

• Question and answer website*

• I'm so sorry for all the typos! I'm horrible with tablets. The last sentence was supposed to say dont* not Brunson.. but now that I'm commenting AGAIN, I shall ask this: why did you cheat on her?

• Gee, I'll spend our anniversary with you coz I'm a somebody now, the leave your ass coz your a bigger nobody then I was when I was with you... 😀👍
    Good times!!

• Definitely divorce her. You need an upgrade! Now give me MHO!

• You sound like more of a loser now than you did before.

• well one thing i would like to address to you: karma is a bloody bad bitch! since this poor chick stuck to you for 1.5 years when you were a nobody now this new whore will screw you over and make you a nobody again! i can see your downfall already!

• I am too high up to look down. ;)

• I can smell bs from this question it's a troll def

• are you even listening you yourself? you were a loser when you married her, and you became a winner because of her, she stuck with you through your hard times, so what if you married her for the wrong reasons, you are where you are now because you married her, and now your gonna divorce her just for some young woman you met? well now you just went back to being a loser, even worse.. your now a heartless loser.

• Don't do that. actually, just knowing your plan makes you real loser if you divorce your wife.
    Sorry to say this but that kind of attitude in a guy is the most disgusting I've ever known.

• We can only hope that she gets to take half of your money. Any girl that dates a guy who has a wife is trailer trash. Sorry to say, you don't deserve your wife. Divorce her immediately and let her go find someone that deserves her. Have fun having a relationship based on lies and infidelity though!

• Leave her quick and get with the girlfriend. You honestly deserve each other being scum of the earth. The quicker the wife gets away from you the better.

Please do take a look at her when she's got a million times better life than you.

What Guys Said 20

• So you're leaving your wife who stuck by your side even when you had nothing?

I should legally be allowed to tie you to a chair, and knock every single one of your teeth out of your fuckin' mouth.

• You do realize that The Wolf of Wall Street was based on the true story of Jordan Belfort who was convicted of fraud and money laundering, will spend the rest of his life paying back millions and millions in restitution, and is divorced twice, right?

If there is one relationship that you're pursuing for the wrong reasons, it's this girl that you are cheating on your wife with. That being said, research the term "gold digger", cancel the lawyer, and break up with this girl from work. If you don't now, SHE will when she finds someone else with more money, cars, assets, etc. How do you think you'll feel about yourself then?

• Well... that'll just make you a fucked up loser...

• So the woman that accepted you when you were a loser, you wanna to leave her because you become successful? What a "great" morality you have

• you should've totally.. like divorced before getting a girlfriend bruh. thank goodness no kids and only 1.5 years.

• wait a min dude... how old r u actually? judging by your title i thought it was a guy in his 40s basically...

• I am actually in my late 20's.

• So you're dumping a woman who accepted you when you were poor and nobody for a woman that wouldn't even look at you back then? Awesome!

• You give men a bad name. This is awful, you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Say that with a straight face. ;)

• Your not even a man your wife should leave you and your still a loser

• If you are going to divorce your wife please do so after your anniversary by at least 29 days! :(

• I'll try really hard not to be judgmental, as I know marrying for the wrong reasons isn't the way to go.

But seriously, you're telling me you'll leve a woman who stuck with you when you had nothing, for a woman who wants you now that you have everything.

Just ask yourself, would this new young hot piece of ass still be into you, if your life takes a turn for the worse? Or just if you didn't have a nice job and a fancy car.
    How well do you even know this girl?
    Women attracted to success are dangerous for your health man... and the second she gets bored with you, she'll take you to the cleaners, and then you'll have nothing.
    Believe me, she'll have you knock her up and take you for everything, first chance she gets.

A woman who wants you for you, is one in a million... you're treading a dangerous path.

• Your such an awesome guy I hope I can be just like you some day. Your wife deserves much better.

• Ahhh, but you're still a douchebag! So there' s that. Heh.

• idiot. lol.

• wolf of wall street lol...

Look at all these infuriated chicks raging in comments down below lol...

Ok seriously it's not cool for your wife though è_é

• Stay with the woman who cared about you when you were nothing.

• Go for it; women do it all the time

• Please do. Your current wife deserves better.

• Don't tell your wife until you have made arrangements with your lawyer. Otherwise you will be more likely to be hurt worse in court. While cheating on your wife is a real asshole move, you clearly don't belong together so I think it is best you do get divorced. Luckily for you you weren't married for long so her claim on your future earnings is very weak.

• Before, saves you buying an anniversary present.

• What's wrong with your wife? Do you think she's still a loser but you're not anymore?

• Girls - I'm not actually condoning this, you can stop down voting me...