Should I not text my boyfriend?

I've been with him for a little over a month and I have noticed things are slowing down a bit.

he isn't as eager as he used to be.

usually he texts me before I text him, but the past few times it was getting late in the day so I texted him. he responded and stuff but I didn't feel like he was really into the texting.

should I just not contact him until he contacts me?

i don't want to chase him...and maybe if I am not so eager to contact him he will be wondering what's up?

i haven't seen him since sunday...we had an awesome day. we bonded and had sex twice and cuddled a bunch.

i just feel like he isn't as excited about me anymore...

advice please?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say let him hang for a while and see what happens. I know it's hard, but it will clear things up. If he wants contact he'll text or call you right?

• Yeah...it is hard haha but that's what I should do. we actually have plans to hang out tomorrow so I'll see how things go. if things are weird maybe I'll just have a talk with him? I just don't want to make it seem like I'm finding problems out of nothing, yanno?

• (I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is going to be in the right place but...) If you made plans tomorrow he's bound to contact you and if not you'll see him anyway and see if he acts normal. You can even casually ask what he's been doing the last days, maybe he was just crazy busy. As far as I know guys aren't really fond of texting anyway so just see how it goes tomorow!

• its been a month and you have had sex twice already?.. o.O

I would say that you don't feel he is very eager or interested anymore..communication is key in a relationship.. but it doesn't seem like your relationship is very serious :P

• I lost my virginity to him 2 weeks in we have had sex like 10 times...probably too soon but he is a good guy and he made it official with me before. he has met my family and has made a bunch of FUTURE plans with me. I don't know how superficial it is, but I know he is genuinely a nice guy.

• WOW.

so your one of those people who don't care about your virginty or body and will just give it to any guy if he fits your definition of being a "nice guy"? :P

• Not at all...im 20 years old and I have had MANY opportunities to lose my virginity. things just felt right with him. I should have waited longer, but I knew I wanted to do it with him. I just went with my instincts and I don't think I will ever regret doing it with him. I kind of regret doing it so soon, but I am glad I did it with him (regardless of how things work out in the future).