Flowers to early?

So I've been dating girl, whom I like a lot, for about a month and a half . We're not official buf I would like to be. I was thinking about sending to her work. Is it ever to soon to send flowers just because. And her birthday is next around the begining month so was going to send some then too. Is there a time frame in between sending flowers that I should abide by? Or is any time a good time for flowers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well without knowing you or her, i know a lot of girls flowers is a big deal and with just general advice would go to saying "don't send flowers."

You guys seem new and because you're gut is telling you "this might be a bad idea" i'd listen to it and just do something simpler. It's less stress for both parties.

simply dinner + card or a nice gift would suffice.

What Girls Said 2

• If you'd like to be then just have the conversation then send her flowers after making it "official". If you know her B-day I'd take that as a good sign and she is probably just waiting on you or assumes if you guys are spending several nights together.

• Awww, send her flowers :3 can't go wrong with yellow roses

What Guys Said 1

• "We're not official" = flowers too early!