Girls, dating preferences?

I can't say the details because then you might not answer truthfully

• date a tall muscular man with plenty of money who treats you poorly
    8% (1)
  • date a short slightly overweight man who makes a modest amount and treats you like a queen
    92% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am attracted to guy B then I would date him. just because a guy is short and slightly chubby doesn't mean he can't be cute. but if I just don't think he's cute then I wouldn't date him.

Guy A would get dropped as soon as he dissed me. my ego won't allow me to be with a man who treats me poorly. so I would have initially given him a chance because of his looks and money but dropped him once he treated me bad

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The second dude. He might be short and slightly overweight but that doesn't mean I'd see him just that way /

0|0
    0|0
  • being worshiped is awesome, as long as he has a job and contributes, life is hard work i can't support his lazy ass. Equal is all i ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. But I wouldn't want to be treated "like a queen"... just treat me well, treat me fairly, and I will do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like average height slightly over weight, but built like linebackers that treat me like a queen...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm staying single.

0|0
    0|0
    • but if you had to choose?

• If I had to choose I would go with the second. Even though I don't like being treated like a queen, it's better than someone that makes your life miserable.