Am I capable of cheating if I'm dating two or more guys?

I've never been in a relationship. I believe that it's something I shouldn't get into if I'm not ready yet. When I turned 18, I've decided to finally go on dates. I have experienced dating a guys for months. Some didn't work while some... almost worked. I tried dating different guys like this week I'll date guy 1. Next week is guy 2. Week after next is guy 3. Options.

And it hit me hard and asked myself, am I capable of cheating if I can date two or more guys? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• its just dating, you're fine. dating multiple people at the same time is okay. of course there's a lot of people who disagree and believe in the, only date 1 person at a time thing, but whatever its your fucking life. i say dating multiple people is okay. you're already capable of cheating, as is everyone else, we're all human so that shit doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're not official then you're not officially cheating. However, you must consider the complications of your situation, I mean how the guy you're dating will face it if he finds out. I'd advise to be honest about your dating status and make it clear that for now they're not exclusive. Some may not like it, but it's better than having the bad appearance of cheating.

• Everyone has this potential.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing has been made official so you're not cheating