Why Do Guys Tell You How They Feel, And Soon As You Tell Them How You Feel, They Hold Back?

So this guy told me how he felt about me said he needed me,and now since I have told him how I feel about him,and send him a cute pic of a dog with flowers in his mouth,and said hope you have a lovely sleep,I haven't heard anything,why?I don't understand?Whats the best way to handle it?Should I play it a bit cool,and play hard to get?Back off and wait for him to contact me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just feels weird telling girls how we feel.. I don't know about other guys but I was raised to never show emotions and that it makes you weak.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i guess its just that guys like the chase and once they know they have caught you they keep on moving. so do what you were doing initially!

• Wait maybe he just fall asleep while talking to you, I mean I feel sleepy when I stare at the glowing screens.

• I sent it too him after he had gone offline and I saw that he had seen it the next day that would have been on Tuesday, but he's been online tonight when I was on stayed on a couple of mins, went offline, came back 2 mins later, I was still on then went off after about 30 seconds, is he waiting for me?

• I think so, maybe you should talk to him and if he still don't reply then I think he is feeling indecisive suddenly, like he is planning the future course of action. Just go ahead and put up your queries it would do you both some good.

• Because ur being too cutesy too soon. Let him work harder for your love. He will appreciate you more. men need to feel they Earned your love. So put him to good use :)