I hope no one takes this wrong but?

I am extremely attracted to white guys but I never know what to say to them when I approach them. Im really good friends with some but I don't know how to actually talk to one I'm interested in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well whatcha gotta do is find another girl like you, then walk up to your favorite white guy and ask him if he wants to play a sexy game of Oreo Cookie. You know, he's the creamy yummy part in the middle.

Dip it in da milk!!!

But seriously, Just talk to them like anybody else. Ask how they're doin, share interests, and yes, even a laugh or two

What Guys Said 4

• Take them to starbucks and talk about surfing and or skateboarding.

• Takes it wrong... Wtf?

• Just go up to one and say hi, show him you're interested.

• Easier said than done. I'm extremely shy around someone I'm interested in.

• Or just look at a guy you like and smile whenhe sees you.

• I do not know what would be so different of other girls, perhaps don't approach people who can treat you badly and are rude to everyone, I have no idea.

What Girls Said 2

• Smile. One way to see if they are responsive to you.

• Talk to them the same as you would anyone else. I like white guys too. They're the same as all other ethnicity of guys. Lol

• I dont know how to talk to any guy im interested in. Basically i wait for them to approach me

• Hmm well I don't know. I'm very blunt when talking to a guy. I'm not afraid to Say I'm interested after a bit.