Do women like guys who approach you more than guys who don't?

just want to know what women prefer

• Approacher
  • Non approacher
  • Im an alcoholic/Guy/or Both
He approaches you non creeply just a regular hombre interested in you

Most Helpful Guy

• Approacher, almost always.

A guy can be a loser compared to you, but if he approaches girls constantly and you don't, he's going to be sucking tits while you're sitting in a dark room alone with your strong hand.

In general, girls wait for guys because they dont have to make moves. Someone is going to make a move. The culture is changing slowly, but we aren't there yet.

What Girls Said 4

• yes. most of us r too terrified to approach, so if he's actually got the balls to do it then it means so much more, because we know what he's risking for us.

well i hope I'm speaking correctly for other women too, but this is my own view.

• Yeah, it's nice when a guy is confident enough.
    It's not attractive, however, if he gets super clingy and doesn't get the message if I'm not interested at all.

• If he approaches me first in a non creepy way then at least I know he might be interested in me.

• Damn i should add more details xD

• Devolicious types. Unattractive don't know how to handle any sort of rejection.

• Yeah, I hear Ted Bundy was considered attractive. Up to the point where he bashed their skulls in.

• If he gives off a creeper vibe of some sort it's not cool. I wish more men were apt to approach because we women feel inappropriate doing the approaching. No one likes a jerk but an unconfident man will get nowhere.

What Guys Said 0