Rough or sensual?

I made out with two guys, the first one was a really smart guy and i liked talking to him but he was really bad in bed, he was rough, he hurt me, i had bruises all over my body and he just wasn't that respectful of my body, and a very bad kisser, sloppy and quick. The second one was hotter then the first, but really stupid to talk too, he was very very sensual, had beautiful full lips, gorgeous green eyes and had the perfect rythm, knew how to touch and kissing full lips was amazing. I didn't had any bruises and he was really respectfull of my body.

who is better in your eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Different girls like different things, same with guys, some like both styles but it depends on the mood. That's why you've gotta give each other a hint, as a guy I look for signs. Some people don't give a shit though, they'll fuck you how they want then go sleep lol.

What Guys Said 5

• is the a question or are you bragging? One treats you like a horse and the other like you are a woman. Send the one back to the barn and keep old ugly.

• i prefer rough we're havin more fun basicallly

• Role playing is good.

• The 2nd. He is respectful and knows how to bang.

• You're unlucky girl :)

What Girls Said 1

• Clearly the one that respected you was better.