Why do some guys think girls who want well endowed men are shallow?

You know you hear some guys complaining that size queens are shallow because they won't date a man with smaller member.

But surely their requirement demonstrates that they're not shallow? I mean if they were it wouldn't fit.

• I think they're shallow
  • I agree, they're clearly not shallow if they require that.
  • Grow up / see answers
I think some missed the depth associated with this question...

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, what? Oh. ha ha :p

• If they were it would be pointless.

• Lol the last bit about it not fitting made it click.

• Yeah, I thought it'd be obvious. I'm not sure if they're just reading the title or if they're thick.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't know it actually mattered lol I've been with guys who were small and good in bed, large guys that were bad, small guys that were bad, large guys that were good. It has nothing to do with size.

• they're not really shallow, just a preference. They guys are probably jealous

• Well what is it to be shallow if not being overly concerned about one preference and disregarding all else. But I agree, it's fine to have preferences.

• If she’s putting it before “all else” (i. e. his character) then she is quite superficial. But if that’s what she finds attractive then no one can criticize her taste.

• Okay, I can agree with that.

What Guys Said 9

• I personally think if your worried about the size of anand penis that much than intimate relationships aren't for you right now, sex is like 20% of a relationship but you should be worried if he has a good personality or if he's well kept or if he's a violent criminal, or if he can even hold a decent job and be a provider. Players are usually only attracted to one another because their bodies have a feature that seperated them from others. It might be a nice ass or breast for girls, or it might be muscles and a hansom face for boys. Shit it could be a decent penis size like your searching for in a man but sex will get old and you'll want the whole package sooner or later. Good looks, good sex, good personality, good career. If I had a lambo Im gonna gonna feel like I'm the flyest thing in my city but sooner or later I'm gonna get bored of it and want more.

• "it could be a decent penis size like your searching for in a man" Did you just read the title?

• As a younger boy I only liked girls with nice asses, (that was high school days) thsn I gratuated to nice asses and pretty faces, (that was like 19 through 22) and now I want it all, nice ass, beautiful face, great personality, amazing career goals, I even pay attention to zodiac signs cuz it often tells me the type of women I'm dealing with. Some people don't believe in zodiac signs but it tells me if she's a lazy person and doesn't have any drive, it tells me what's her best feature, it tells me if she cares about money and success or if she cares about sex and cute boys of if she's a pathological liar. Lol I take great notice and detail in the eomen j associate with nowadays.😌

• I read the whole thing but it's funny how you picked that one line to adress out of everything I said lol if your about to start an argument with me let me stop you there, I don't really care cuz I know my shit ain't small sooo I can only wish you good luck, sorry you didn't like what I had to say.😌✌️

• those guys are probably butthurt from the girls because they don't qualify for her needs.

• If a small dick can't please her why would she bother with such a man? I am not attracted to girls with ugly faces, but they can still have wonderful personalities, right? But if I am not attracted to them, why be with them in a relationship in a first place? Does that make me shallow as well?

• I don't know, perhaps. It depends how you define shallow, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to be shallow though.

• I have my standards. I would never date a hot girl without brain. Intelligence is my first priority, or should I say a necessary requirement. I couldn't respect a stupid girl and with no respect there is also no love. So I wouldn't call myself shallow, maybe demanding? ;)

• girls are shallow anyway. i have never met a girl in my life who didn't turn out to be a shallow bitch.

• I see you get on well with women...

• So go find yourself the ugliest girl on planet, since you don't mind the looks. I bet she wouldn't as shallow as you are.

• i would. she wouldn't date me.

• It's just a preference.

• Tbh I'm just mad because my dick ain't big, completely srs. Unfortunately for me my fate will be being "nice guy" girls talk about wanting but then eventually cheating on me because I'm not good enough at sex aka my dick isn't big enough.

• Figure out your refrigerator problem yet?

• It's a bit like you.

• No the thermostat's buggered, no where near as cool as it thinks it is.

• Well that's a new one. Yesterday you said it was keeping the beer VERY cool.

• because they won't date you..

• You think they're shallow because they don't date me?

I think they're shallow when their cervix gets a pounding.

• no, it's because i don't need to care..

and my rationale for responding is such... clearly your social comprehension skills are lacking, since i doubt you can present a reason why i must care...

• "no, it's because i sensed that you perhaps are small, and get turned down"

See you clearly didn't read/understand what I wrote. It should have been obvious that I don't think they're shallow.

• Just because a guy likes big tits or a nice ass doesn't make him shallow... just a preference.

• Did you actually read what I wrote...

• Ok... let's drop the first part... keep "just a preference."

• I'm pretty clearly saying they're not shallow.