Every guy wants sex but some guys want more than just sex?

Do you agree with this statement?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• Statement is utter crap. I am asexual, and I am a man. An asexual is someone who does not find anyone sexually attractive, but may experience other forms of attraction. I have never had a natural sexual thought and I do not want to. To me the idea of sex is really boring, like it is literally hard to focus on. So I am a guy who does not want or desire sex in the slightest. :)

• Let's be friends then :) I'm not asexual mind you, but I would really just like to be friends with or hang out with a guy that doesn't just want to be around me hoping for something else (like sex only) later on.

• I do not see why we can not be friends or why you could not be friend with another ace guy, but be careful that you are not using accessorizing people based on their sexual orientation. This happens a lot with Gay guys and the whole GBF thing. This just kind of makes queer men feel like there is only one aspect of themselves that is important to their gal pals. I have actually only known that I am ace for a year now, i have always been but I did not known that asexual was a viable option. One of my favorite things about being out now is how my relationships with women are genuine and completely platonic. As where before I had always thought that I would have to date/ have sex to have intimate relationships with women since I thought I was straight. I am also not very masculine which is something I was ashamed of before I found out, so it is nice to let my guard down in that regard which I am able to do around female friends. I hear that I am sweet too; which I am I suppose LOL

• I agree with it. It's a biological drive to seek out sex but a lot of us also want to settle down with one person.

• Some men are asexual like me :)

• That is fine, but people typically do not like to be erased. The OP suggests that I do not exist, I will never put up with that. :l sorry

• @shessoheavy

That's fine, I should have thought about the minorities too, I wouldn't want you to feel erased. Next time I'll make sure to say "most".

• True for 99+% of the male population.

• Yes i want more tyan sex, i want her soul.

• Yes I need there love more then sex but why you saying every guy wants sex but some guys want more than just sex?
    It was little bit wired.

• more as in what?

• Yes, affection, family, children, happy life, these things. At least for me.

• Pretty sure that explains like every person in the world.

• Um... except asexual men like me. There are probably some other exceptions as well.

• I said like every person, which means almost all.

• Yes, I want their soul too!