Why is this guy angry at me for not sleeping with him?

I went on a date the other day. Everything went great and I really liked the guy. We kissed at his place, but he was eager to sleep with me. He's 10 years my senior. He said I could sleep at his place and wanted to give me oral sex but I declined his offer, saying I hardly knew him.

Anyway, since then I've heard from a mutual friend that he thinks I'm stubborn and that I hold some conservative views. He also put up a status on facebook, which hinted at the discussion which we had - e.g. how people who have rules aren't living life.

I really wanted to go on a second date with him, but he was so eager and wanted to do everthing the first time that it made me think he was a player.

Why is this guy so mad at me for not sleeping with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is being childish because most people do not sleep together after just one date. Plus throwing it all over social media was just rude. Just because you did not sleep with him the first time you have rules and aren't living life? That's just uncalled for and he probably only wanted sex anyway

• Thanks for your input :) I agree with you. I think I probably hurt his ego a bit since he is a very successful business man and probably can get a lot of girls to sleep with him on the first date.

• This is probably true. Maybe a bruised ego will do him some good 😜

What Guys Said 3

• He is more about getting to know your vagina then knowing about you. I wouldn't give me a second date either. He isn't a player just a guy just looking for sex.

• Thanks for your input and I agree with you :)

• Well it is rejection. He being a child about it though.

• I know right.. I mean would you usually expect a girl to sleep with you on the first date?

• This is why I'm losing faith in humanity.

What Girls Said 4

• he isn't worth your time if he can't respect your decision.!! explain to him that if he is just looking for sex or a good time, that your not his type. unless he wants to get to actually know you and wait until you feel comfortable. He's mad because that's just his persona. or maybe he thought that's the type of girl you are. There's nothing wrong with that though. He might have gotten the wrong vibe from you.

• Because he is a jerk

• He's just a jerk and not worth your time.

• He's probably only wanting sex.