Am I a bad person?

So there's my ex, he is my bestfriend and I love him so much. He knows this too, I'm not over him. Well he's in a new relationship, but its not official you know? Anyways, am I a bad person for wishing the relationship won't go well? I feel so so so guilty because I really want him to be happy and I'm a good friend with the girl too. I want them to end but at the same time I dont. Like I said, I want him to be happy, but I want him to be happy with me. Also let me remind you, we have history, deep history too... please help me, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello,
    Do not blame yourself about something like this ; you should on the contrary glad to see those feelings you are currently feeling.
    Why?
    Because they prove that you really did like you ex ; you were right.
    Now, it's up to you. What do you truly want?
    You gotta think for YOURSELF, not for him or his gf, and then work for what YOU want.
    Have a great day

• I haven't thought of it that way... Thank you, I really appreciate it, this has helped me.

• Sure no prob, hope the best for you!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think that's bad at all. I had the same thoughts when my ex (who I loved and wanted back badly) got into a new relationship. Completely natural.

What Girls Said 1

• He's dating your friend? That's shitty and I don't blame you!