Guys, do most guys ever get sick of lazy women they date?

Hi,

i have this woman friend who dates guys and then just hangs out at their apartments all day while they're at work. She sleeps until noon and just works a part time job and isn't looking for work. Why do guys put up with women like this? Does the novelty of sex wear off eventually?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how to break this to you, but your friend is a cunt.

What Guys Said 6

• I have to have a deeper connection with a partner. If they don't get out and experience anything other than sex we aren't going to have anything to talk about. And it's going to make me lazy, I want someone to enhance and share my life.
    Didn't always see it this way. A few years ago i looked at relationships totally different

• ewhh... that sounds so... unappealing to me... lol.

• These guys are desperate for any female attention.

• You better be fine as hell cause that wouldn't work for a less than fine ass hell girl.

• Well dominate men, like me, will look for this kind of women. Once I get home I want dinner and sex. This sounds pretty nice to me.

• Men with standards do. Most men don't have them, so they get someone at their level.