I've never asked a guy out in my life?

I'm 24 years old. Is this weird? I usually wait for others to make the first move, and they do sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Countless women, just because they presume to be a "princess", wait for the guy to ask her out. Their pride is so huge that they will let their true love go pass, without blinking; all because iddie biddie pwincess did not get her lollipop.

Cut the BS, stop playing damsell in distress, and go up to they guy and say:

"Hey. Whats up? I've seen you around".

And thats it!

Men are not like women. 99.99% of the time we will be very polite and nice to a girl that speaks to us. Girls can be soooo rude and arrogant. Thats why a lot of boys shy away, because girls get a kick out of rejecting guys.

Trust me: its gonna work out :)

What Guys Said 7

• I'm 28 years old, and I have only asked one woman out in my life a couple of months back. Needless to say, I was turned down! :P

• Well it certainly is a very conservative way of male-female interaction.
    Not necessarily a good thing , not necessarily a bad thing , it's just what it is.

• It would be more strange if you did ask out guys

• Yes, it is weird.

Feminist has failed us all.

• well this doesn't shock me at all, girls can get away with being passive and still have success in the dating world.

• It's not weird, it's rather common, it's just really dumb. If you don't meet mr. right then it's your own fault.

"I usually wait for others to make the first move, and they do sometimes"

keyword: sometimes

• No, women do that shit all the time, that's why they never find "mr. right", because they just wait for douchebags to approach them instead of finding a guy they're interested in.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not weird. I have asked guys out, but I stopped doing that. I enjoy the chase too much. ;) If a guy wants me, then they can come and get me, but I'm not going out of my way anymore. Plus, I really DO enjoy the chase. It's fun not knowing if they like you, but knowing that they do like you, but you both don't admit your real feelings. It's fun.

Lol, all the guys' comments. They make me laugh. I wish they'd all shut up, but alas they probably won't.

• Then do it.

• Hey no it's not weird at all to let another person to make a move first , you don't want to seem thirsty and once you start to get to know the person more and more you can start making moves first