Christians: How would you feel if a gay couple refused to bake a cake for your wedding?

And how would you feel if there was a law passed forbidding Christians to get married?

It's quite sad how you religitards are claiming that you are being persecuted even though you are the ones bullying a group of people because an ancient fiction novel says their lifestyle is a "sin". You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. In a free country, people are entitled to have their prejudices, but to me it seems cowardly to hide behind religion to justify those prejudices.

What Girls Said 4

• What a nice piece of work you've got going on, I guess we're all FICTION then since we all seem to be story pieced together. Honestly dude, before you start judging, read the bible. And I wouldn't have asked them to bake my wedding cake anyways sooooooooo...

• I guessed I'd make my own cake and move to some place where I could get married or hold a huge party to celebrate my life with my loved one. Not all Christians dislike gays, some are gay, some support gay rights one hundred percent. There are some christian assholes that just want to make everyone unhappy.

• Do you think we'd bitch to media or others about these problems? I'd go somewhere else or make my own cake.

• I'd find someone else to bake my cake. Personally, I think all legal marriages should be civil unions and wedding/religious ceremonies be separate and for each church to decide. I have several gay and lesbian relatives, and I'm s huge supporter of LGBT rights... but also believe in staying out of people's religious affairs, unless they're actively harming someone. I do think, though, if religious orbs/businesses don't follow legal employment practices, they should lose any tax exemptions and & other legal perks.

What Guys Said 5

• So much is wrong with this question. It shows no consideration of why a religious person might not wish to provide a service.

• I would go to another bakery and not get pissed about it. A law forbidding Christians to get married? Christianity is what started marriages in the first place. It would be against the RFRA signed by Clinton in 1993. The Liberals got themselves in this position.

• I'm so freaking tired of these questions.

Look, I can get my stupid cake somewhere else. It's not like every bakery is owned by gays or Christians.

• I would feel like they should get a donation of $250,000. Haha, just kidding. I agree with the OP.

• i'd grow up and get someone else to make a cake for my wedding!