Does the fact that he has depression hold him back from getting into a relationship with me?

I have been seeing him for about 3 months. We have been out on dates, hungout and hooked up. I really like him and he likes me. We text a lot since I'm away at school but we see eachother almost every week or so. Im moving back to the city in 2 weeks so well be close. he's a really great guy, very caring and I really do appreciate him and just want to make him feel good and be happy. But he has depression. he's never told me but Im close with his sister and I have known this for a while, before we even get involved. I would have never known this if his siter didn't tell me because he nevers shows anything, he's always happy when im with him. In my eyes it doesn't cange how I feel about him. Im just wondering if he will tell me. And also would that keep him from getting in a relationship with me? I really care about him and just want to be with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he seems happy around you I don't think it would effect him getting in a relationship with you. It might if he feels like he is burdening you, which can be a possibility. Some people with depression can feel useless, and like they are only a burden to others, But if he does try and push you away just be persistent. He has shown signs that he likes you, if he doesn't take it after like a week. Then move on, but if he just randomly breaks it off, it might be the depression talking.